Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 19, Days 3 & 4: Yoga Junkie

Week 19, Day 3 Outfit: White Ann Taylor Loft Cardigan, Yellow Gap Cami, JCrew White Pencil Skirt with Green Polka-Dots, Unisa beige slides
Week 19, Day 4 Outfit: New York and Company pink hoodies, Urban outfitters graphic tee, Old Navy Yoga pants

My day yesterday began with a 6A cycle class, then a drive up to Detroit for a day in the office and lunch with a co-worker, then a drive back down to Toledo (with about an extra 30 minutes of road-construction related traffic), then a nap, and then 1.5 hours of hot yoga rounding out the day. Boy was I pooped! And then still managed to wake up at 5:30A this morning to catch another yoga class...didn't plan that one very well did I?

On my way up to work, I spilled my chai tea on my sweater and white skirt, but luckily, it was diluted enough by soy milk to not be all that noticeable. Why is it that when you wear white, you will inevitably spill something on yourself? This never seems to happen when I wear black! I should conduct an experiment - wearing white for half a week while driving and drinking tea, and then black for half a week doing the same activity - to see whether there is a higher incidence of me spilling when wearing white than me wearing black. Okay, not the most perfect science experiment, I admit, but might be worth a go.

The rest of this week I'll be working from home, but should have an activity or two to encourage churning through another outfit or two. In fact, I'll post my yoga gear from today as today's outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment