Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week 17, Day 4: Back to the Office



Week 17, Day 4 Outfit: Ann Taylor black sleeveless cotton tee with petal details (cheap camera and self-timer do not make for great detailed pictures), BR beige pencil skirt


Today was a drive in, drive out work day in Detroit. I could have stayed overnight but know that when I do, bottles (not glasses) of wine is involved and I'm trying to allow my liver a break before the weekend hits again. For those of you who have started to wonder if I'm an alcoholic, I can assure you that the answer is no...as is evidenced by the fact that I still suffer from hangovers...and can still get tipsy after a couple glasses of wine depending on the day. Though I may not suffer from alcoholism, I may be taking the "live life freely until you have a baby" motto a bit to the extreme. You only live life once, right? And...you can only live as a DINK (dual income, no kids) for only so long, too, right?


I had a more difficult time finding something to wear today...part of it is due to the dwindling closet, part of it is due to my laziness when it comes to ironing, and part of it is due to fact that I have yet to make the full migration of my summer clothes from my upstairs closet to the master bedroom closet...ha ha...fooled you all didn't I? I think I still have at least another good couple of months before I run out of summer wear. Work is a bit trickier, but that's when it'll be fun to get creative...or start wearing tacky outfits, whichever way you prefer to see it. Nonetheless, it is getting hard...isn't that what a challenge is all about?


As I sit here typing my blog (I actually thought my last sentence was it for the day), one of my cats starting scooting across the floor by using her front legs to drag the rest of her body across the carpet while still in a seated position. I guess it's kind of hard to describe, but it is the funniest scenes...of course when I asked Mike to look at her, she stopped...like that Warner Bros. frog that stops singing when his owner tries to get others to see him in action. Okay, with that weird thought, I sign off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment